Sunday, August 15, 2010

Glorious distraction

It's a sunny Sunday, barely cusping on the afternoon. I think we'll finally be able to use our 'pool' again. I went downstairs to fill it but I can't figure out how to make the hose connect to the kitchen tap. Hmm. I have a big presentation at work tomorrow which I really should be practicing for. I really, really should. I need more coffee before I think about any of that.
I prepared a whole lot of shrinky's earlier in the week, before realizing I'd left my hold punch in work. Not much point baking them if you're not going to be able to put it on your necklace. This one had a hole in it by design, so I have something to show for the evening.
The words in the background are kind've faded, which I like, but needless to say they're some random lyrics from a song I like.
This week I finally got around to whipping up a cosy for my MP3 player, so I could stop stuffing it in my bra when I have no pockets. Then within 2 days of making it the player broke and I'm back to using my old one, which is a completely different shape and size. Typical.

This post really wasn't the most thrilling. Apologies. Blame the coffee and lack thereof.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment