Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cleaning up with craft

I was extremely irked earlier this week to find myself with no clean facecloths. I made quite a few of them before Christmas, but as gifts, and have 3 to call my own. While breaking the world record for the most people knitting in one place, I bought a lot of cotton from one of the sellers there - I always buy cotton if it's going cheap. I used it to make the bunny last week, and this week I used this pattern to make some shell stitch squares, adding an extra row of single crochet around the end to make it look neater. The clumps of double crochet give it a pleasing texture - handy for scrubbing off pale foundation and dark eyeshadow.

Some sock progress. My stitches feel looser to me than on the previous cuff - strange.
To everyone in Galway, enjoy and embrace Bike week!


No comments:

Post a Comment