Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So, as you may or may not have noticed, I did not post last weekend. This was intentional, as a means of easing us all into a new way of doing things. For the next few months at least, I am going to suspend my normal system of posting every week. There are several reasons for this, the chief one being that my next few planned projects are for people who read this blog. Another reason is that I hope to do a bit of to-ing and fro-ing between my Donegal homeland and other places over the next whileen, which also brings disruption to the post every week ethos. I hope that by just posting when I feel a genuine urge, when I genuinely feel like I have something cool to show, will encourage me to spend a bit more time both on the projects and on the posts themselves. My prose of late has been rather functional, I'll be the first to admit. I'm sure you'll be inconsolable at this news, but don't worry, it will never be too far from another post. Who knows - with the 'pressure' off, they may even become more frequent! And what celebrations we will have then. Ok, for now, tirrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment