Friday, October 22, 2010

Do you ever feel like you're incredibly busy and have no spare time, but you don't seem to be doing anything? I've been feeling like that a lot lately, and that is most of the reason my posts have been so brief. Come Friday evening or whatever it may be, I find myself so mentally and physically exhausted that I can't seem to write more than the bare facts i.e. Here is what I made, fin. In some other respects though, this may be a good thing. I know that on my Google Reader I follow a bunch of blogs, all good, but these days I inevitably end up skimming over them and looking at the pictures more than anything else. So maybe my lack of time for wordiness is a good thing? Anyway, on with the show.
This week I was playing with more of the charms I bought along with those featured last week. Coupling these with some black Shrinky Dink resulted in a couple of tacky necklaces, featuring the inevitable heart motif. What a surprise.
I'm not sure exactly what resulted in the shape of the following - I must have been feeling particularly 80s that day.
I particularly liked the Singer sewing machine charm I'd bought, and decided to make it into a brooch instead. But seriously, I have to get over this heart obsession
Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment