Thursday, October 14, 2010

Deja.....vu?

I'm highly unoriginal this week - some of these projects may seem a little familiar if you've looked at this blog lately.
More facecloths - now with color.
More quilting - now with wonky corners. We have now achieved pillowcase size.
More necklaces - now not heart based. I don't know if this qualifies as making a necklace. I basically just put some charms I bought from this seller on DaWanda, which is a lovely site, similar to Etsy. For those who don't know, these are online marketplaces speciailising in handmade items and supplies for making said items.
Have a lovely weekend everyone. I'll be taking a much overdue trip home to Donegal. And you? Your plans?


1 comment:

  1. I will be relaxing at home and making a short trip into town to see how much money I can spend in an hour. (: Enjoy your home time!!

    ReplyDelete